Thursday, August 9, 2012

erasing the past...

RINTIHAN HATI..

Life is never fair,, no matter how much you try to male it looks good enough.. is never the way we planned to  have it our way.. I had tears in my story.. yet.. i was searching for laughter.. I was looking for the end,, so i can bounce back for anew beginning.. I was holding on.. still holding on.. as i am unsure what the future are hold for me.. I stumbled on every social steps i made.. It cause me real pain.. but 1 thing I learn... Life Goes On.. Nothing gonna change... Nobody cares what the hell happen to you.. They care what new stories of ridicule they can get from you.. Its not for everyone.. yet.. the reality of life states that among the tears of another.. another will laugh.. So yeah.. I realized that part quite well enough.. I just felt trapped.. trying to search for a way out.. even if it means for me to lead my life alone.. I wished I am a cast out.. I wished that I can go without telling.. Cause I am suffocated,, yet My heart still trust that my tears will find its point of joy..

No comments:

Post a Comment